Friday, July 23, 2010

Pretty Boots

Well I just got my new pair of boots from Loveless Boot Company, 4400 SW 21st Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73108    loveless boots  makes custom orthopedic shoes along with custom boots. My pretty Red Boots has a picture of my Percheron Stallion "IROC" with Rode-Em-In-Ranch above his picture and his name below.

Loveless has made their custom boots for many celebrities too. So I feel pretty special wearing these fancy boots. Maybe, I'll just sleep in them tonight.


    • President George Bush
    • General Norman Schwarzkof
    • NFL's Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw
    • NFL's Hall of Famer Mel Blount
    • NFL's Craig Bradshaw
    • Nascar's Bobby Allison
    • Nascar's Derek Cope
    • Kentucky Derby Winner Kent Desormeaux
    • U.S. Congressman Don Young (Alaska)
    • U.S. Congressman Ron Marlanee


                                                               

" IROC "

No comments:

Post a Comment